Guidelines for Exporting or Importing Waste
NTFSO Guidance Document
A guideline document has been prepared to facilitate your understanding of the TFS Regulations. The information contained within the guidelines does not purport to provide, and should not be relied upon as, a legal interpretation of the Regulations.
To view the TFS guidelines please click on the link below:
TFS Guidelines (735 KB)
- Guidance on Interim and Non-Interim Recovery or Disposal
- NTFSO Guidance on Shipments of WEEE November 2010
- UK Environment Agency announcement on classification of WEEE (November 2010)
- Procedures for the Export of Used Farm Plastics from Ireland(revised April 2013)
- NTFSO Guide to the Export of Used Tyres (April 2013)
For more information
Dublin City Council
National TFS Office
68-71 Marrowbone Lane
Fax: (01) 411 3440
- Tel: (01) 222 4411 or 222 4601 or 222 4634 or 222 4249
- Tel: (01) 222 4374.
- Tel: (01) 222 4467.