Royal Canal Premium Cycle Route Phase 2
Sheriff Street Upper to North Strand Road
Detailed Design Stage Community Engagement
The purpose of the scheme is to link the recently constructed Dublin City Council Premium Cycle Route, which terminates at Sheriff Street Upper, with existing cycle and pedestrian facilities on North Strand Road and the proposed continuation of the Royal Canal Premium Cycle Route, continuing west along the Canal. The scheme forms part of a Part 8 planning permission granted in December 2015
- General Arrangement Drawing for Community Engagement 2016
- Community Engagement Brochure 2016
- Photomontages for Community Engagement 2016
Public Displays and Public Information Events
Drawings of the proposed scheme will be on display at the following locations between Friday 29th July 2016 and Friday 19th August 2016:
- Charleville Mall Library, North Strand;
- Saint Laurence O’Toole Recreation Centre, Sheriff Street;
- Main Foyer, Civic Offices, Wood Quay.
In addition, Public Information Meetings will be held at the following locations and times:
- Wednesday 3rd August 2016 evening (6.00pm-8.30pm) in Saint Laurence O’Toole Recreation Centre, and
- Thursday 4th August 2016 afternoon (2.30pm – 5.00pm) in Charleville Mall Library.
During these times design team members will be available to meet members of the public to discuss the project and to receive suggestions and feedback for them.
Members of the public may make submissions in person at the above events, or may make a submission in writing (by email or post) until Friday 19th August 2016.
Post: Submissions can be posted to the following address:
Royal Canal Premium Cycle Route Phase 2 Community Engagement,
Environment and Transportation Department,
Dublin City Council,
Block 2 Floor 6,
Email submissions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.