Sports and Fitness Centres
Dublin City Council’s six Sports and Fitness Centre’s strive to provide a safe, friendly and all-inclusive environment to people living and working in the Dublin City area. The standard of our facilities & equipment comfortably rival anything found in the private sector.
Physical exercise is one of the most important things we can do for our bodies, with numerous health and wellbeing benefits. It needn’t be vigorous, it can even be fun! Using the facilities we are offering at our centres, you can introduce and reinforce physical activity into your life.
Let Dublin City Council help you achieve your goal of a healthy & balanced lifestyle … come visit us today!
Locations ( click on a Sports and Fitness Centre for further information )
- Sports & Fitness Ballyfermot
- Sports & Fitness Ballymun
- Sports & Fitness Finglas
- Sports & Fitness Markievicz
- Sports & Fitness Irishtown
- Swan Leisure Centre
- Swimming Pools
- Saunas & Steam Rooms
- Fitness Studios
- Sports Hall (Ballyfermot)
- Track & Field Facilities (Irishtown)
- 5 –A-Side Pitches / 7-A-Side Pitches (Irishtown, Ballyfermot & Finglas)
- Full Size All Weather Pitch (Irishtown)
- Kids Activities & School Holiday Camps
- Swimming Lessons for Adults & Children
- Fitness Assessments & Programmes
- Teen Gym
- Studio & Aqua Fitness Classes