Shopfront Improvement Scheme 2023 (North West City Area).
Dublin City Council now invites applications to the Shopfront Improvement Scheme 2023 (North West City Area).
The scheme is open to businesses and commercial premises across the North West City areas of Ballymun and Finglas. The scheme offers support funding for projects to refurbish or renew shopfronts. Shopfront 'greening' is also encouraged, as are measures to improve access for all to shops and premises.
Qualifying works include:
- Painting and redecorating an existing shopfront
- Repair, decluttering, greening and general enhancement of shop and building fronts
- Certain works to the upper floors of buildings such as sash or timber window repair, rainwater goods repair
- Removal of high-level signage and redundant signage (first floor and above and protecting signs)
- Installation of new shopfronts or material changes to existing frontages (subject to planning permission)
Applications are now invited until 26th May 2023. Awards are made subject to available funds. Details of the Scheme and an Application Form are included below. Further details on the scheme are available from [email protected] or telephone (01) 222 5652.