3D Game Developer
Learn new skills in coding, cinematics and animation and develop your own Unity Game project
Times & Dates
A free online workshop as part of Dublin City Libraries STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Arts Maths) programme.
Do you think video games are awesome? Do you have a passion for developing 3D games? Well, look no further! Explore your dreams and ideas to develop new games.
Topics covered will include
1) Introduction to Unity
2) Introduction to 3D Gaming
3) Learn C# to code in Unity
4) Lighting in Unity
5) Cinematics & Animation in Unity
6) Unity Game Development project
• Aged 13 and above.
• Laptop or Computer with minimum 4 GB RAM
• Minimum i3 Processor
• Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
• Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
• Broadband internet connection
• In built/separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with instructor
• In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
• In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera (optional) for Instructor to help and guide children
Workshop will be facilitated by KidsCompTraining.
Hosted by Central Library via Zoom.
Participants must commit to attend 10 week course
Booking: Please email [email protected] to register to attend.