How to Write a Business Plan
Times & Dates
Online event on Zoom. This is a two-part event and attendance at both is advisable.
This event will introduce participants to some basic business concepts in order to commence the business planning process. The workshop is designed to help anyone considering starting their own business and those who may be unsure about their idea. The focus will be on developing frameworks to guide creative thinking and tools to assess the feasibility of new ideas.
Admission is free but places are limited so booking is essential.
To book your place, please email: [email protected]
• Introduction to Business Plans - what are the key elements?
• Completing the Business Plan – pitfalls to avoid
• Understand ideas behind the four different strategies linking creative thinking with business feasibility
• Setting goals and objectives for a winning business plan
• Understand the purpose of business planning, examining the business plan information requirements
Optimum was created in 1990 to provide professional development training, business services and upskilling interventions support to companies and individuals aiming to achieve their ultimate success. Our training and mentoring programmes are designed to increase proficiency and competency in personal and business development skills. Our business support initiatives anticipate and respond to the changing needs of our many clients.
About Work Matters at the Library
Through the Work Matters national library initiative, Dublin City Libraries provides business and employment support.