Showcasing Your Business with a Smartphone Camera
Be more creative with your smartphone camera to tell the story of your business.
Times & Dates
This is a two-part online event and attendance at both sessions is recommended. Part of Work Matters at the Library series.
In these workshops, facilitator Brendan O Sé will walk you through how to get the most from your smartphone camera. In a series of practical exercises, Brendan will heighten your visual awareness equipping you to visually tell the story of your business as you learn how to create more dynamic and creative compositions using your smartphone camera.
You will learn how to use Snapseed (a free editing app) to fine tune your images and prepare them for sharing on social media. Brendan will also share tips and tricks on how to get your photographs to stand out on Instagram and to increase user engagement.
What will you learn?
- Learn great tips and tricks for better composition and exposure using your smartphone camera
- Produce a series of photographs, which tell the story of your business
- Heighten your visual awareness and photographic literacy
- Learn how using apps can develop your own personal style of photography
- Discover tips and tricks on how to increase user engagement on Instagram
- Receive personalised feedback from Brendan on your images
Brendan O Sé is an internationally renowned, multi-award winning photographer. He holds regular online workshops in association with the Gallery of Photography (Dublin) and the Glucksman Gallery (Cork). He has been an educator since 1994.
Booking: Please click link https://showcasing-your-business-with-a-smartphone-camera.eventbrite.ie to register to attend.
Hosted by Central Library via Zoom.