Allotments and Community Gardens
Applying for an allotment
Allotment grower licenses are assigned to allotment applicants annually or as allotments become available. If you would like apply to go on the waiting list for an allotment, please forward your contact details including your name, address, email and contact phone number to the email below for your preferred site and request to be added to the waiting list for that location. Your application will be acknowledged and your name placed on the waiting list.
Please bear in mind, all available allotments are currently assigned to allotment growers and it may be a matter of time before an allotment comes available. However, applicants can rest assured that when available they will be contacted at their given email/phone number as a matter of course.
Dublin City Council provides managed allotments and licensed community gardens in the following areas;
- Braithwaite Street (- off Pimlico) email: [email protected]
- Bluebell Allotments, Bluebell Avenue, Dublin 12 email: [email protected]
- St. Thomas Abbey (- South Earl St.) email: [email protected]
- Flanagan’s Field (- Reuben St.) Doug Hazel: 085 112 0287/Facebook: BOTP Residents Association
- Grattan Crescent (- Inchicore) email: [email protected]
- Blarney Park (- Kimmage) - 8 allotments with no chance of availability for a number of years.
- Chapelizod Allotments - Chapelizod Road, Dublin 20 email: [email protected]
- Cherry Orchard (- Cherry Orchard Green) - email; [email protected]
- Bridgefoot Street Park Community Garden email: [email protected]