Dublin City Covid-19 Emergency Fund (2nd Round)
The second round of the COVID-19 Emergency Fund has been launched by the Department of Rural and Community Development.
A total of €117,246 has been allocated to Dublin City Council and online applications for this funding are now being welcomed. Applications are aimed, in general, at not-for-profit community and voluntary groups in Dublin City. It is envisaged that 30% of the funding will be ring-fenced for grants of €1,000 or less and a maximum grant value of €5,000 will apply. This second round of funding will provide grants to assist applicant groups to either:
- Category One: adapt services and operations in response to the new COVID-19 reality in 2021.
- Examples of measures supported include adapting premises to allow for social distancing; offering on-line activities; providing social supports and friendly calls by phone etc.
- Grants may also be provided to support groups (including those involved in the community call) with day-to-day running costs if needed.
- Category Two: become more involved with the Government's 'Keep Well' campaign (gov.ie/healthyireland)
- Examples include grants aimed at supporting participation in the Keep Well campaign, in particular under the three themes of staying connected, switching off and being creative, and minding your mood.
- Grants may also be provided to support groups for items that can include ICT annual licences, personal devices and tablets where it can be demonstrated that this will enable groups, services and facilities to stay connected with the wider community at this time.
Applying for the Dublin City COVID-19 Emergency Fund (2nd Round)
Please read the detailed Dublin City COVID-19 Emergency Fund (2nd Round) Guidelines before completing the online application form. It is very important that applicants read these guidelines carefully before applying.
Please read the detailed Dublin City COVID-19 Emergency Fund (2nd Round) Terms and Conditions before completing the online application form. Again, it is very important that applicants read these terms and conditions carefully before applying.
Privacy Statement can be accessed here
Please click HERE for online Application Form in English.
Please click HERE for online Application Form in Irish.
Applications are invited from 09.00 Monday February 1st 2021. The closing date for receipt of online applications is 17.00 on Friday, 26th February, 2021.
If you have any queries, please contact Brenda on 087 100 3449 or Nina on 087 779 3076.