Finglas Sports & Fitness Centre
Located on Mellowes Road, Finglas, the centre is open seven days a week and our fully trained staff will be happy to help you with all your fitness goals.
9:00 – 17:45
|Monday||7:00 – 21:45|
|Tuesday||7:00 – 21:45|
|Wednesday||7:00 – 19:45|
|Thursday||7:00 – 21:45|
|Friday||7:00 – 19:45|
|Saturday||9:00 – 17:45|
|Sunday||10:00 – 15:45|
The centre’s opening hours are as follows:
Monday: 07:00 – 21:45 (Pool closed from 3:15pm to 3:45pm & 7:00pm to 7:30pm for lessons)
Tuesday: 07:00 – 21:45 (Pool closed from 3:15pm to 3:45pm & 7:00pm to 7:30pm for lessons)
Wednesday: 07:00 – 19:45 (Pool closed from 3:15pm to 3:45pm & closes at 7pm for lessons)
Thursday: 07:00 – 21:45 (Pool closed from 3:15pm to 3:45pm & 7:00pm to 7:30pm for lessons)
Friday: 07:00 – 19:45 (Pool closed from 3:15pm to 3:45pm & closes at 7pm for lessons)
Saturday: 10:00 – 17:45 (Pool closed from 10:45am to 11:15am for lessons)
Sunday: 10:00 – 15:45 (Pool opens at 11am. Closed from 12:15pm to 12:45pm for lessons)
Accessible to all ages and abilities, Sports & Fitness Finglas offers a full range of services that cater to your fitness and sporting needs.
Our Services Include:
Pay as you go and membership access to swimming pool and gymnasium, fitness classes, children’s and adult swimming lessons and a personal training service.
Our Facilities Include:
6 All-weather pitches, a fully equipped gymnasium, a 25 metre, 6 lane swimming pool and 2 Fitness studios.
Updated Customer Access Guidelines – from Monday 7th February 2022
- All customers aged 13 and over, must wear a suitable face covering in all public areas of the centre. You are not required to wear a face covering when participating in activities.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
- You do not need to pre book, just arrive during opening hours.
- A place for fitness classes can be booked by ringing in person on the day of the class.
- The pool area is now to gym users to use after their gym session.
- The sauna and steam room are open.
- All shower areas are now open for use.
- Gym users must have a gym/sweat towel. No mats will be provided, so if required, you must provide your own.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the centre and we encourage all customers to maintain good hygiene practices.
- Please pay by card where possible.
- Activities For Children
- Spin Classes
- Swimming Lessons
- All Weather Pitch
- Swimming Pool
Co. Dublin D11 HK09