South Central Area Office
Liberties Rialto Kilmainham Inchicore Office
Where We Are
This office serves communities in The Liberties, The Coombe, The South West Inner City, Kilmainham, Inchicore, Bluebell and Islandbridge.
Tel.: (01) 222 5200
Fax: (01) 453 1088
South Central Area
What We Do
The South Central Area Office serves the neighbourhoods of the historic Liberties and Coombe, the Tenters, Dolphin's Barn and Rialto. It also covers Kilmainham, Inchicore, Bluebell and Islandbridge and delivers a range of Dublin City Council services while providing a local contact point for residents, community groups and the local business community.
The South Central Office co-ordinates and deals with a range of Dublin City Council issues such as:
- Housing & Community services
- Waste Management queries
- Public domain issues
- Community initiatives
- Recreation amenities
- Allotments and Community Gardens
- Local Liberties / Coombe Integrated Area Plan
- Various Projects and Framework Plans planned or ongoing in the area.
Project Estate Offices in the South Inner City
In addition to the local area office based in Eblana House, there are six Project Estate Offices in the overall area. These offices deal with housing maintenance, anti-social and various issues and provide a more localised service for tenants.
- Dolphin House - 213 Dolphin House, Monday - Friday 9.30 - 12.00
- Robert Emmet Walk - 2 Robert Emmet Walk, Monday - Thursday 9.30 - 12.30
- Mary Aikenhead House - 8D Mary Aikenhead House, Monday & Wednesday 9.30 - 12.15
- Basin Street - 116 Basin Street, Tuesday & Thursday 9.30 - 12.00
- Emmet Buildings - 215C Emmet Buildings, Wednesday 2.15 - 3.45
- Goldenbridge Convent, Goldenbridge, Dublin 8.