The Public Domain Team in the South East Area provides support, advice and assistance to enable residents and businesses to take an active role in the enhancement of the City.
Public Domain Team
The Public Domain Enforcement Officer is Kevin O’Sullivan. T: 222 5344 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Environmental Liaison Officer is Paurig Gallager T: 222 3934 E: email@example.com
Litter Wardens, Public Domain General Operatives, Rapid Response Crew and Administration Staff support the team and work together to make the City a more attractive place for residents, businesses and visitors.
City Neighbourhoods 2017
The closing date for this year’s city neighbourhoods competition is Friday 28th April. Some minor changes have been made this year to both the categories and the judging criteria. Participants in the Team Dublin-Clean-up should also enter this competition. All new entries are very welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
What services do we provide locally?
Local Clean Ups
- Paurig Gallagher, Environmental Liaison Officer, South East Area, Block 2, Floor 4, Civic Offices, Dublin 8 T: (01) 222 3934 E: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Between 1st May and 28th May
2. Between 7th August and 6th September
Remove Graffiti / Illegal Dumping/ Abandoned Bicycles
You can help us by reporting incidents of illegal dumping, graffiti, abandoned bicycles (including frames, chains) etc in your neighbourhood to one of the following:
- South East Area Office on (01) 222 2362 or email@example.com
- Freephone Litter Hotline at 1800 251 500
- Dublin City Councils Online Self Service Portal
- To report Litter Pollution, please click here
- To report a Derelict Site, please click here
Recycling converts old things into new goods. Dublin City Council has a plan to achieve 59% recycling of waste. You can help us by recycling your own rubbish.
Bagged Domestic Waste accepted at recycling centres
Did you know that bagged household domestic waste is accepted at Ringsend Recycling Centre, Seán Moore Road, Dublin 4 and Shamrock Terrace Recycling Centre, Northstrand Road, Dublin 3? There is a €4 charge for each 80 litre bag of domestic waste disposed.
Green Schools Programme
An Taisce co-ordinates the Green-Schools programme with the support of Local Authorities. A total of 42 South East Area City schools are currently registered with An Taisce and are working on various stages of the green-schools programme.
While working on the programme, children learn about environmental issues and about how their behaviour can have either a positive or a negative effect on the environment around them. It fosters a sense of ownership of the environment and it develops their sense of personal and collective responsibility for the care of the environment
- For more information on the Green Schools Programme, please click here
- Or contact the Green-Schools Officer T:(01) 222 4306 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information
For more information on the Public Domain please contact:
South East Area
Block 2, Floor 4,
T: (01) 222 2362
F: (01) 222 2499
Opening hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday