Permits and Licences

Printer-friendly version

Permits and licences to interfere with a road or footpath

An image of a hoarding

If you need to do something that could interfere with a public road or footpath, you need to get a permit or licence from us before you go-ahead. The most common of these permits/licences are listed below.

Apply for a permit or licence to:

For more information

Roads & Traffic Department
Roadworks Control Unit
Block 2, Floor 6
Civic Offices
Wood Quay
Dublin 8

Tel: (01) 222 2246