Belcamp Park is in Clonshaugh, on Dublin's Northside. The park has soccer and GAA pitches, tennis courts, pitch and putt and a 7-a-side all weather pitch.
|January||10:00 - 17:00|
|February||10:00 - 17:30|
|March||10:00 - 18:30 before clocks go forward
10:00 - 19:30 after clocks go forward
|April||10:00 - 20:30|
|May||10:00 - 21:30|
|June and July||10:00 - 22:00|
|August||10:00 - 21:30|
|September||10:00 - 20:30|
|October||10:00 - 19:30 before clocks go back
10:00 - 18:30 after clocks go back
|November||10:00 - 17:30|
|December||10:00 - 17:00|
Some parks with a large number of gates will start to close half an hour before the above times to allow enough time for all gates to be closed at the designated hour.
Belcamp Park dates back to the 17th century when the Lord Mayor of Dublin, Sir Humphrey Jervis, built a house on the property.
Dean Swift and Henry Grattan visited the house and it was rented in 1909 by Constance Markievicz and Bulmer Hobson as a centre for the Fianna Eireann movement.
- All Weather Pitch
- Changing Facilities
- GAA Pitch
- Soccer Pitch
- Tennis Court