Planning Enforcement Information

Is mian liom gearán a dhéanamh faoi fhorbairt neamhúdaraithe, nó neamhchomhlíonadh cead pleanála 

Unauthorised development:

  • You can make a complaint against any unauthorised development in Dublin City.
    This includes:
    • A new building or other property, e.g. factory, house, garage, playground, etc.
    • A change to an existing building or property, e.g. an extension which is larger than the permitted size under the planning exemptions.
    • The way in which a property is being used, e.g. a house being used as a workshop.
    • You must also indicate your willingness to substantiate this in court if so required.

Exempt Developments:

Please refer to the attached document.

Exempt Development Leaflet
Contact Details

Planning Department

Telephone Number