Rebuilding Ireland Home Loan
The Rebuilding Ireland Home Loan is a Government backed mortgage for first time buyers, available nationwide from all Local Authorities. Subject to eligibility, the maximum loan available, depending on your circumstances, is €288,000. The maximum allowable purchase price of a property in Dublin is €320,000
To qualify for a Rebuilding Ireland Home Loan you must:
- Be a first-time buyer.
- Be aged between 18 and 70 years.
- Be in continuous employment for a minimum of two years, as a primary applicant.
- Be in continuous employment for a minimum of one year, as a secondary applicant.
- Have an annual gross income of not more than €50,000 as a single applicant, or not more than €75,000 combined as joint applicants.
- Submit two years certified accounts if self-employed.
- Provide evidence of insufficient offers of finance from two banks or building societies.
- Not be a current or previous owner of residential property in or outside the Republic of Ireland.
- Occupy the property as your normal place of residence.
- Purchase or self-build a property situated in the Republic of Ireland, of no more than of 175 square metres (gross internal floor area).
- Purchase or self-build a property which does not exceed the maximum market value applicable for the county in which it is located. Consent to an Irish Credit Bureau search.
Further information including a loan calculator please go to http://rebuildingirelandhomeloan.ie/
Email Rebuilding Ireland Enquiries: [email protected]
Phone: 01 222 5449
The Tenant (Incremental) Purchase Scheme 2016 is a scheme which enables tenants of Dublin City Council to buy their homes subject to eligibility. You must be a tenant of Dublin City Council for one year and be earning over €15,000 (not all from social welfare).
Certain properties such as apartments, duplexes and adapted accommodation are not included in the scheme.
The purchase price of the house will include a discount of either 40, 50 or 60% of the market value of the house, dependent on your income.
Email Tenant (Incremental) Purchase Scheme: [email protected]
Phone: 01 222 5449