Published on 15th September 2021
The Kevin Street Library Climate, Energy, and Sustainability Collection (CES) boasts 300 unique titles covering environmental issues from every angle.
Though unique to Kevin Street Library, access to the collection is completely free to all library members.
1. Community energy: a guide to community-based renewable energy projects / Gordon Cowtan (2017)
2. The burning answer: a user's guide to the solar revolution / Keith Barnham (2014)
3. Energy Switch: Proven Solutions for a Renewable Future / by Craig Morris (2006)
4. Handbook of wind energy / Tony Burton ... [et al.] (2005)
5. Ethical markets: growing the green economy / Hazel Henderson with Simran Sethi (2006)
6. The renewable energy home handbook / Lindsay Porter (2015)