Payments to National TFS Office
The National TFS Office (NTFSO), has implemented the following methods of payment for all services provided.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- Credit Card
- Online payments using credit cards/debit cards are to be made at the following secure link Online Payment Portal
- The maximum amount payable using the online payment method is €5,000.
- To facilitate the identification of payments, customers are requested to include a copy of the online receipt as proof of payment when submitting applications to the NTFSO in respect of TFS Notifications and Waste Broker/ Dealer Registrations.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Dublin City Council holds its bank accounts in AIB, Dame Street, Dublin 2. All lodgments/payments via Electronic Fund Transfer should be forwarded to the following account:
Account Name: DCC EFT A/C
Sort Code: 93- 20- 86
Account Number: 80134597
Swift Code: AIBKIE2DXXX
Remittances emailed to: [email protected]
- There is no limit to the amount that can be paid using the EFT payment method.
- To facilitate the identification of the payment, TFS Notifiers and Broker/Dealers must insert a reference on the payment. For example, the Notification Number should be inserted on the payment for a TFS notification, and “B&D Reg Fee” entered on the payment for registering as a Broker/Dealer.
- Application documents should include proof of payment.
- When making invoiced payments, companies should reference the invoice number on the payment.
- All EFT customers are requested to send a remittance to [email protected].
- Payment by credit card can be made in person in the NTFSO, over the phone or online (see instructions for TFS online payments below).
- The maximum amount payable using the credit card method is €5,000.