Parking Permit Change of Address
If you move house you may be able to carry out a change of address to your Residential Parking Permit. Your new residence must be situated within a Dublin City Council Parking Permit area and be eligible for a Residential Parking Permit.
In order to be eligible to apply for a Residential Parking Permit the address on the application form must be your normal address. This means that you reside overnight for more than 183 days per year at this address.
To change the address on your permit please see below.
You must submit:
- A fully completed application form.
- Two proofs of residence dated in the last 3 months see list of acceptable documents below.
- A copy of the Insurance Certificate for your vehicle, the address on the certificate must correspond with the address on the application form.
Please note the following will not be accepted by the City Council: Temporary Insurance Certificates; International motor insurance cards (“Green Cards”); Insurance Discs; Insurance Schedules; Insurance Renewal Notices or receipts and letters in lieu of the Insurance Certificate.
- If you are an employee with (i) a company car or (ii) a private car insured by the company, you must supply a copy of the Vehicle Licensing Certificate, a copy of the company insurance certificate and a letter from the company stating that you are employed by them, your address, the vehicle registration number and that either (i) you have habitual use of the company vehicle or (ii) that your private car is insured by the company, as appropriate.
- Your old permit must be returned via post to the Parking Permits Section (see address on application form) – if your current permit is not returned a fee of €10 will apply.
Your parking permit will be posted to you at your address.
Complete applications can be submitted to [email protected]
Download the Parking Permit 1st Time application or Change of Address form