Thomas Clarke (East Link) Toll Bridge Refunds
Due to a systems change, all hauliers claiming under the scheme should contact their toll company regarding the breakdown information.
Thomas Clarke (East Link) Toll Bridge Rebate Scheme
If you drive a heavy goods vehicle (HGV) and you have paid a toll at the Thomas Clarke Toll Bridge, you can apply for a refund under the following circumstances:
- Your HGV has 5+ axles
- You used the Thomas Clarke Toll Bridge when HGVs are not permitted to enter the city centre area i.e. between 7am to 7pm
Apply for a refund
To apply for a refund, follow these steps:
Step 1: Complete an EFT form 'Electronic Transfer Form' in order for you to be set up on our system and refunded your rebate - this will only apply for a first time application
Step 2: Complete a heavy goods vehicle 'HGV' claim form
Step 3: Please ensure that you submit the following information along with your registration form and claim form
- Official invoices/statements from toll company
- Copies of relevant receipts from toll company
- Please include your tax clearance printout, which is available from www.ros.ie with your information i.e.
- PPSN/tax reference number, and the tax clearance access number. This must be a recent printout
- Up-to-date detailed breakdown from toll company of all journeys for which refunds are claimed including vehicle registration number, tag number, make/model of vehicle, number of axles on the vehicle and date and time of journey
When approved, you will receive your claim by electronic bank transfer.
Please note: Refunds will only be made on the previous two months’ charges.
Importance notice: As stated in the terms and conditions of the rebate scheme; "The claimant must be in full compliance with the Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Management Strategy" therefore any haulier in receipt of East Link refunds and is found to be in breach of the HGV Management Strategy will immediately be removed from the rebate scheme. For further information please read terms and conditions of the 'East Link Rebate Scheme'.