Déanann Comhairle Cathrach Bhaile Átha Cliath roinnt reiligí a bhainistiú i gCathair Bhaile Átha Cliath.
There are no new plots available, however burials are still carried out in existing plots in the following cemeteries:
- St. John the Baptist, Castle Ave., Clontarf, Dublin 3.
- Drimnagh (Bluebell), Old Naas Rd., Dublin 12.
- St. Canice’s, Finglas, Dublin 11.
Dublin City Council also carries out maintenance work in the following cemeteries:
- Raheny (St. Assam’s), Raheny Village, Dublin 5.
- Killester, Killester Avenue, Dublin 5.
- Donnybrook, Main St., Donnybrook, Dublin 4.
- Bellevue (Merrion), Merrion Rd. (beside Tara Towers Hotel and behind garage).
You can access records relating to the above cemeteries, free of charge, at Pearse Street Library.
Fees apply for some services provided by Dublin City Council in the above cemeteries:
|Opening of graves / burial of ashes||€375.00 + Vat @23% €86.25 = €461.25|
|Permit for the erection of a headstone||€200.00 + Vat @23% €46.00 = €246.00|
|Exhumation licence||€63.49 + Vat @ 23% €14.60 = €78.09|
|Transfer of ownership (between family)||€250 + VAT @ 23% = €307.50|
For more information call (01) 222 5278. or email [email protected].