Oibriú le CCBÁC agus Dul chun Cinn Gairme
Is í fís Chomhairle Cathrach Bhaile Átha Cliath don todhchaí ná a chruthú go ndéantar ceangal láidir le saoránaigh, cuairteoirí agus úsáideoirí ár seirbhísí trí chumarsáid oscailte agus ghníomhaithe.
Are you interested in helping create this connection and enhancing the visibility of the Dublin City Council brand?
Working for Dublin City Council will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the development of the city.
We are looking for people who are interested in a career in the local authority sector and who share our commitment to developing our city, making it an attractive place, to live, work and visit, and a functioning environment for citizens, investors and tourists.
We believe in fostering the development of our employees, offering career progression, training, developmental and education opportunities.
Some of the advantages available to Dublin City Council employees are access to:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Training and education schemes
- Work-Life balance policies such as Work-Sharing, Shorter Working Year and the Flexible Working Hours Scheme
- Cycle to Work and Annual Travel Pass Schemes
- Attractive remuneration and annual leave allowances
Roles We Recruit For
Dublin City Council recruits for positions across a broad range of areas and in the following categories.
- Administrative roles – for example: Business Advisor, Administrative Officer, Clerical Officer, Systems Officer
- Professional/Technical – for example: Executive Engineer/Planner/Solicitor, Assistant Architect, Technicians
- Operational/Dublin Fire Brigade – for example: Craft Plumber, Firefighter, Station Officer, Craft Gardener
*Positions at senior managerial and senior professional levels are recruited by the Public Appointments Service on the Council’s behalf. Please see www.publicjobs.ie for positions at this level.