Special Planning Control Schemes
Cuireann Scéim um Rialú Pleanála Speisialta (SRPS) ar chumas Chomhairle Cathrach Bhaile Átha Cliath cuspóirí forbartha a shonrú chun limistéar caomhantais ailtireachta a chaomhnú nó a fheabhsú.
In order to create these areas Dublin City Council must:
- Publish a public notice in national newspapers stating that this area is proposed for a Special Planning Control Scheme.
- Invite submissions from the public about the proposed scheme.
- Consider the proposed scheme and by resolution, approve or refuse the scheme.
Two SPCS have been created for the city centre. These include:
- Grafton Street and Environs
- O’Connell Street and Environs