Published on 17th September 2021
The Kevin Street Library Climate, Energy, and Sustainability Collection (CES) boasts 300 unique titles covering environmental issues from every angle.
Though unique to Kevin Street Library, access to the collection is completely free to all library members.
1. Water: use less, save more: 100 water-saving tips for the home / Jon Clift & Amanda Cuthbert (2006)
2. Water wars: is the world's water running out? / Marq De Villiers (1999)
3. Ireland and the law of the sea / Clive R. Symmons. (1993)
4. Ocean sustainability in the 21st century / edited by Salvatore Arico (2015)
5. Freshwater quality: defining the indefinable? / edited by P.J. Boon and D.L. Howell (1997)
6. The ocean book: how endangered are our seas? / Esther Gonstalla.