Eolas faoi Chaomhnú
Tá Oifig Caomhantais Chomhairle Cathrach Bhaile Átha Cliath freagrach as oidhreacht ailtireachta na Cathrach a chosaint, faoi mar a shainítear san Acht um Pleanáil agus Forbairt, 2000 (arna leasú in 2010).
This work is achieved through the following:
- Protection of Architectural Conservation Areas and structures which are included in the Record of Protected Structures.
- Provision of professional advice to owners of protected structures on conservation issues.
- Provision of professional advice on planning applications, Architectural Conservation Area (ACA) proposals and forward planning proposals.
- Provision of advice to the Enforcement Section regarding unauthorised development and endangerment of Protected Structures.
- Provision of advice on conservation policy within the council and input to the Development Plan.
- Management of the Record of Protected Structures.
- Designation of Architectural Conservation Areas.
Links to conservation reports, records and other resources are listed below
- Record of Protected Structures in Dublin
- The Living City Initiative
- Built Heritage Investment Scheme 2018
- Other Grant Schemes
- Architectural Conservation Areas
- Section 57 Declaration – Declaration of Works Affecting the Character of a Protected Structure or Proposed Protected Structure
- Section 5 Declaration – Declaration & Referral on Development and Exempted Development
- Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht Architectural Heritage Publications & Conservation Advice Series
- Other Useful Publications
- Useful Links
- Planning Enforcement