Citizen Hub Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice describes the information we may collect from you when you use Citizen Hub, and why we collect it.
Dublin City Council has created this privacy statement for our Citizen Hub platform in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy, and to assure you that in all your dealings on Citizen Hub we will endeavour to ensure the security of the data you provide.
In order to access some of the services on Citizen Hub you will be required to provide specific data. Depending on the service being sought or provided, this data may include personal data as defined by the Data Protection Acts and by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR). Dublin City Council commits to only using personal data which is:
- Obtained with your consent
- Obtained for only specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained
- Recorded and stored accurately, securely and where necessary kept up to date
- Kept only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained
- Processed only in a manner that ensures the appropriate security of the personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing.
In order to provide the service you have requested we may be required to contact you. When you provide personal data to one department within Dublin City Council, it may be shared with other departments within the Council as long as such internal sharing is relevant, proportionate and reasonably necessary for the provision of the service you have requested.
Depending on the service you wish to access you may be required to register and/or be authenticated by us. The information gathered will only be used for the purposes of providing you with that service