Fostóir comhdheiseanna is ea Comhairle Cathrach Bhaile Átha Cliath agus cuireann sí fáilte roimh iarratais ó gach iarratasóir cáilithe.
We have measures in place to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, gender, civil status, family status, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation or membership of the Traveller Community.
Work without limits
Dublin City Council’s Code of Practice for employing people with a disability:
Amongst the issues covered by the Code are:
- Recruitment and career development;
- Disclosure of a disability;
- 'Reasonable accommodation' i.e. ways of supporting employees with disabilities; and Evacuation Procedures.
Gender Identity and Expression Policy and Guidelines
About the Gender Identity and Expression Policy and Guidelines:
The Policy and Guidelines outline Dublin City Council’s commitment to recognise the right of all employees to gender self-determination as enshrined by law in the Gender Recognition Act, 2015.
The Policy and Guidelines references:
- our responsibility to help create a respectful and supportive work environment;
- roles, rights and responsibilities of trans employees and of the Council; and guidelines for transitioning in the workplace