Keeping in Contact
It is so important to keep connected with family, friends and the local community at this time. Staying connected with people is important to our wellbeing, see below suggestions:
- Dublin City Council Community Call- If you need help or know someone who needs help please contact us on 01 222 8555 or [email protected] Phone and email service is available 7 days a week, 8 AM to 8 PM
- Alone–COVID-19 support line for older people 0818 222 024; 7 days a week, 8am-8pm
- Tusla– Child and Family Agency that support and promotes the development, welfare and protection of children and the effective functioning of families.
- Youth - Comhlairle na nÓg
- Department of Justice Website – I am still here campaign- The Still Here Campaign is a major TV, Radio and Social Media Campaign tackling the serious issue of domestic violence in the context of COVID-19. The campaign seeks to reassure victims that services are ‘still here’, and that victims are being prioritised.
- Women’s Aid– The National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900 operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week and provides support and information to callers experiencing abuse from intimate partners. If you don’t feel like talking Instant Messaging Service run by trained volunteers is available on www.womensaid.ie7 nights a week from 7pm to 10pm, with additional hours during the COVID-19 crisis