Street Performers Bye-Laws 2016
New Street Performers Bye-Laws came into effect on 1st August 2016.
There are a number of important changes to the 2015 Bye-Laws, including:
- Backing tracks are no longer permitted.
- Performers can only stay on Grafton Street for one hour before moving.
- Performances must start and end on the hour mark.
- A two-week visitor permit has been introduced.
- New permits are subject to a six-week probation period.
The Street Performers Bye-Laws 2016 and all application forms can be downloaded below.
Maps of the Prohibited Places and other restrictions referred to in the Bye-Laws may be viewed below.
Sale of CD’s and DVD’s
Sale of CD’s and DVD’s of artists own orginal work and provided the artist has a Street Performance Permit can purchase a Casual Trading Licence to sell CD’s/DVD’s.