Customer Code of Conduct
Dublin City Council commits to delivering the best possible service to you in an effective and respectful manner.
In order to help us to keep our commitment, we expect that you:
- Treat staff in a courteous, civil and fair manner in all your dealings with us, whether that is in person, by phone, in writing or online.
- We will not accept:
- the use of offensive, threatening or inappropriate language towards staff and/or members of the public
- the use of violence or the threat of violence towards staff and/or members of the public
- The following behaviour will not be accepted in any of our facilities:
- Behaviour which is disruptive and interferes with the use and enjoyment of the facility by others
- Malicious damage to and/or theft of Dublin City Council property
- The use of alcohol and illicit drugs
- Smoking and vaping, unless in designated areas
- Photography and filming, without permission
- Personal property being left unattended while using Dublin City Council facilities
- Children must be supervised at all times while using our facilities